Braided Copper Wire
Product Code : 61
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Product Type
- For Electrical Use , Current Supply , Etc.
- Rated Voltage
- High Voltage Volt (V)
- Conductor Material
- Good Conductor
- As per Buyers Requirement
- Depends on Products
GANPATI MADE "BRAIDED COPPER WIRE"
Braided Wire is also known as Electrolytic Copper Wire which is annealed and drawn, but the important thing is that all wires are braided together in the same manner which is done in all other materials like Tin Plated, Silver Plated, Bare Copper which are then further utilized in the Earthing Wire, Shielded Cable, CRT Earthing Wire Assembly, D.Solder Wire, MCV, Switch Gear Box, Control Panel Etc.
- Choosing standard copper wire, copper braided wire as the conductor, the two terminals of the copper pipe whose surface is coated with silver or tin, the size of the connector is manufactured by considering the customer's desired size and then moving on to special processing and are made to be flexible for joint and grounding practices. Its has strong anti-fatigue quality with high conductive ratio.
- The Braided Copper Wires are immensely utilized for supreme quality electrical products like mining devices, low and high volt electrical appliances, automobile industry, marine industry and proof switches. The Braided Copper Wires are chiefly produced by braiding or combining tin coated copper wires, silver coated copper wires and other such assortments, counting on the specific usage.
- Braided copper wires are significantly utilized where the requirement and focus is more on the factors of operational ease and flexibility. While normal tin copper wires are particularly used in those equipments where rigid and straight usage of wires is being performed, the braided copper wires provides greater flexibility when compared to them. Examples are speaker wires, headphone cables, deep sea operations and jewellery creation.
- The Braided copper wires are normally accessible in the kind of shielding cable, wire assembly, control panel, switch gear box, soldering wire etc. Due to its escalating demands and integral usage of braided copper wires, the demand for these braided jointers and connectors have also risen up in recent time. A huge number of electrical devices and appliances are now considering high quality braided copper wire for flexible execution and use.
- If you are exploring for braided copper wire, then it must end right here. Your hunt for superior quality braided copper wire ultimately ends with Ganpati Engineering. Possessing experience of more than 30 years in this domain of rendering best quality and world class copper products, Ganpati Engineering is a renowned name to reckon with.
- Copper braided wire selects or super-quality tining soft round copper wire or round copper wire which are to be braided in multiple-threads, either one layer or numerous layers.
- The copper braided wire is utilized as a flexible jointing write in significant switch appliance、electric appliance、storage battery and electric stove etc. It could also be used in electrical working as a grounding wire.
- The technique quality standards of this product are certified with JB/T 6313.2-1992. Notes: Customer can contact at our company instantly, if having specific demands.
- The DC electrical resistivity(20℃)of copper braided wire is lower than 0.022Ω .mm2/m, whereas the DC electrical resistivity(20℃)of the tining copper braided wire is lower than 0.234Ω .mm2/m.
TYPE OF BRAIDED COPPER WIRE:
- Round Braided Flexible Copper Wire
- Flat Braided Flexible Copper Wire
- Braided Copper Wire
- Braided Tin Copper Wire
- Flexible Braided Copper Wire
- Braided Tinned Copper Wire
- Braided Copper Flexible Wire Connectors / Jumpers / Leads
- Braided Flexible Tin Coated Copper Wire – Round / Flat
- Bare Nickel Plated Copper Wire
- Braided Tin Coated Copper Flexible Wire Connectors/Jumpers/Leads
PRODUCTS TECHNICAL DETAILS:
CROSS SECTION ( MM2 ) APPROX.
STRUCTURE OF BRAID NUMBER OF STRANDS×WIRES×LAYER/DIAMETER OF SINGLE WIRE(MM):
- Standard : 2.5, 4, 4
- Calculating : 2.54, 4.23, 3.82
DIMENSION ( MM ) APPROX.:
DIRECT CURRENT RESISTANCE 20℃/( Ω/KM) ≤:
- Width (≤): 7,9,9
- Thickness Approx: 0.9, 1, 1.5
CALCULATING WEIGHT KG/KM (APPROX.)
- TZ-15: -,-,5.64
- TZX-15 : -.-.5.89
- Payment Terms
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- on Time Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO CERTIFIED