Product Code : CW-002
Brand Name : GANPATI
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 450.00 - 470.00 INR
- Product Type
- Copper Wires
- For Electrical Use , Current Supply , Etc.
- As per Buyers Requirement
Welcome @ Ganpati's Wires:
Since our inception in year 1977, we gave been engaged in offering Copper Wires that finds their wide applications in used in pvc insulated wire, hr pvc winding wires, 3-core flat lead cables, flexible and insulated cords. Can be used as connectors, the offered wires are extensively demanded in electrical industry. Manufactured by utilizing outstanding grade copper with the aid of cutting edge techniques under our experts' supervision, these wires are appreciated owing to their ability to absorb and negate the effects of expansion and vibration. Apart from this, our patrons can avail the offered Copper Wires at a nominal price range from us.
Copper Wire's Application Area:
- Because Copper is a very famous metal and also having several features, One of them is having high & good electric conductivity and thermal conductivity, So these wires with copper metal are widely used in various industries like as in manufacturing, electrical industries, electronics industries, mechanical industries and others.
- Copper Wires & cables are used in electrical & across several industries: electrical appliances, electrical equipments & fittings, cable wires, circuits and subways etc.
|Product Specification |
|Verification ||Done |
|Hot Markets ||Wire and Cable Companies, Electrical Markets , Automobiles |
|FOB Price ||Daily Price , Works on London Metal Exchange |
|Minimum Quantity ||100 Kgs. / Size |
|Payment Terms ||100 % Advance Payment |
|Guarantee & Warranty ||Yes |
|Product type ||Copper Wires |
|Uses ||For Electrical Use , Current Supply , Etc. |
|Size ||As per Buyers Requirement |
|Color ||Golden |
|Material Used ||Copper |
|Dimension Available ||As per Buyers Requirement |
|Manufacturing Process ||Drawing |
|Customization Possibilities ||Yes |
|Product Edge & Strengths ||Best Possible |
Products Features :
- Highest thermal and electrical conductivity as well
- Optimum flexibility ensure high level of tolerance
- Resistant To Extreme Temperature And Atmospheric Pressure
- Optimum Tolerance Wires That Compensate For Vibration
- Cherished Owing To Their Extra Strength, Flexibility And Easy Handling
- Insured International Standards & Confirm With Bss/Iss Standards
- Having Good Malleability
- Having Good Quality Of Resistant To Corrosion
- Due To Good Quality Of Heat Resistant, These Wires Having
- These Wires Are More Energy Efficient, Due To This Features Its Gives Better Results As Compared To Other Wires
- Having Good Quality Of Ductility, It is More Thinner As Compared To Other Wires, So That These Are Preferred Where Thin Wires Are Needed
- Can Be Molded In Any shape Easily
- Good Capacity To Be Bear As Wide Load Of Electricity
- Having High & Good Electric Conductivity And Thermal Conductivity
- Offered Copper Wires At A Nominal Price Range
Products Features :Advantages of Copper Wire - :
- Copper is a very popular metal for use in manufacturing and electrical industries. The copper is the foremost choice of electrical equipment manufacturing businesses due to its various underlying advantages associated with electrical and thermal conductivity. For over 10 decades, copper wires have a great history. At first, the copper wires found its use in the installation of telephones and telegraph all over the US. They were largely in use for transmitting the data across cities at that time, and accepted as the copper wires were the best electrical conductor.
- Sound electrical conductivity is the key property of these wires. According to scientists, the word electrical conductivity measures the quality with which any metal can transfer an electric charge. The conductivity is an essential attribute to consider while selecting a suitable metal for electrical wiring. With the highest electrical conductivity, the copper wires have always been preferred above other metals.
Practical Uses of Copper - :
Copper is a highly useful and practical metal, and it has various uses in every area of life. Excellent electrical and thermal conductivity make the copper wire a perfect and widely used material in manufacturing, electrical and some other industries. Some of the core applications of copper wire are as follows:
- Electrical Appliances: More than 65% production of copper is for electrical appliances. In power transmission and generation fields, the copper wires is largely utilized in transformers, generators, busbars, motors and cable wires. These are used for efficient and effective transmission of power to our offices and homes.
- Electrical Equipments: Now, copper wire is the most preferred material in electrical equipments. They are used for providing circuitry and wires for DVD Players, TVs, Computers and Laptops etc.
- Energy Efficiency: Copper related products are broadly in use for making energy efficient products & services. For an instance, if a tonne of copper is efficiently used for a process of manufacturing, it can cut down emission of carbon dioxide by 200 tonnes, every year.
- Ganpati Engineering offers world-class copper wires, tin coated copper wires and some other copper products. For extra info related to our high-quality products you can instantly contact us here.
- Sample Assistance: Yes,can be provided on demand
- Time Period: Depends upon quantity required
- Delivery Cost: Can be given at the time of Order
- Supply Ability
- As per demand Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 7 days Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Certificate for Institute of Labour Development
Certificate of Training
Certificate for Rajasthan Chamber of Commerce
Bank Certification for ICD Jaipur
Bank Certification for New Delhi Airport